CUSTOM PET PORTRAITS
One of a kind, custom pet portraits painted from photos. Painted with only a glass eye dopper, no brushes are used. A technique I stumbled upon when brushes were not working for me.
Here's how it works:
1. Email me photos of your pet as many as you'd like. The best ones to work from are in focus with the animal looking at you. The expression in the face and the eyes hold so much personality and brings the painting to life. Let me know what size canvas you'd like to order. I don't ask for any more till it's completed, you have approved of it and and it's being shipped so you have time to save up if you want a larger more expensive piece. You can also break up the cost into 3 payments to make it more manageable.
2. I can let you know which photo will work best on the size canvas you choose.
3. I'll ask you if you want the painting true to the animals coloring or if you want it to be bold and colorful.
4. Once we pick the photo you like I'll pencil it in on canvas and send you that before I start adding color. Then I'll send you a photo when I'm finished for you to review. This is where you can make any small changes you'd like. I am not done working on it until you are happy with it.
5. When you are happy with it, I take it to be professionally photographed for my portfolio and for possible future prints or to have your art image on greeting cards, shower curtains and fleece blankets. www.kasha-ritter.pixels.com is where you can see other art images and get an idea of the products available.
6. I will send you a FEDEX link when it's wrapped up and ready to ship. Then I will email you and invoice for the art and the shipping. Payment can be via paypal or a check or cash. This info. will be on the invoice.
You can call, text or email any time with any questions you might have. firstname.lastname@example.org. 508-560-9164. I understand this is can be a confusing process as well as an investment of emotion and finances. We want to get it right. ❤️